HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:27:09 -0500
From:
"Daniel H. Weiskotten" <[log in to unmask]>
This rack was not one of my proudest creations, except that it cost about 5
bucks for materials - the biggest expenditure was time and Gibb paid for that!

Was this the one I built so that you could put a small fan underneath and
suck dry air down and through it for quicker drying?

         Dan