HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Greg Jackman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:08:08 +1100
Laser scanners are routinely used for structural deformation monitoring, and
it's a piece of cake to use a reference system tied into a national datum.
Sadly (or otherwise) terrestrial photogrammetry is being rapidly replaced by
laser technology as a means of recording fabric, just when photogrammetry
was becoming affordable too.

Greg Jackman
PAHSMA