HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:17:23 -0500
From:
"Daniel H. Weiskotten" <[log in to unmask]>
Here's a question for the folks at St. Mary's in MD, where the TT crew did
a survey ...

It has been a few years or so since I saw that particular episode, but I do
recall that they made their findings at St. Mary's sound like they were new
and exciting, and perhaps changing the way in which you interpreted the
community and the area they examined.

The big question:  Has the TT's work made a lasting impression on how you
interpret the sites?

Comments re similar work that the TT has done at other sites would be
interesting also.

        Dan W.