HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:07:08 -0800
From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
I know I shouldnt "waste" space posting...but this reminded me of when I
was traveling thru Europe (mostly Germany & Spain) in 1974...and was asked
about the cowboys & Indians.  (Some) Folks over there still thot Indians
were roaming the plains...and fighting with cowboys...due to what they saw
in the (American) movies.  Of course most Americans have many
misconceptions about other countries...if they haven't traveled there.