From:
Susan Moxley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 13:51:33 -0300
The Michael Kramer references are:

Kramer, M. (1991) Controversy about the role of breastfeeding in preventing
infection. Breastfeeding Abstracts 11. 7-8.

Kramer, M. S., Moroz B. (1981). Do breast feeding and delayed introduction
of solid foods protect against subsequent atopic eczema? J. of Pediatrics,
98, 546-550.

Bergevin Y. Dougherty C. Kramer MS. (1983).Do infant formual samples shorten
the duration of breast-feeding? Lancet. 1:1148-1151.

He has over a hundred publications on a variety of topics those are just a
sampling related to breastfeeding.

The similac cow I believe is supposed to tell mothers not to feed their
infants cows milk rather feed them similac, however I may be paranoid but it
could be interpreted to mean similac is not cows milk based, what do you
think accidental or what?

Susan Moxley IBCLC