From:
John C Fiset <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:28:09 -0400
Could we have some feedback to those of us who are keeping our current
CD collection and using outboard DAC's and Sound Processors to boost the
sound.  To me this is a very outstanding alternative to replacing my
CD's.  I need feedback on the best ways to do this.  Right now I have
a MSB Link which boosts the sound the 96,000 samples and a DSP (digital
sound processor) that reclocks and gets rid of the jitter.  I have gotten
noticeable improvement.  Any other product suggestions?

John Fiset