HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:36:47 -0800
Grant,

They only come in pairs. Here they are mentioned in a 1688 inventory
as being in the Shop, and with them are " 6 pr of Sheatts" and " 10 pr
of pillobers" (sheets and pillows perhaps?).
http://nautarch.tamu.edu/portroyal/archives/Inventories/Vol3/3-72.htm

--
Anita Cohen-Williams
Search Engine Optimizer/Guru