HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol A Nickolai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:46:58 -0400
Robert L. Schuyler wrote:
> WHAT!  Did you open the bag to see if there were any "grave goods" or
> perhaps, if you were very lucky, an identifying "Dog Tag"
> (woops, I meat a "Cat Tag."). Of course, I assume you saved the plastic
> bag, labeled and inventoried it.

Actually, we did look in the bag. That's how we were sure it was a cat, and
greasy. But it didn't have a collar or tag, and -- yes -- I was a little
disappointed.

As for saving the bag (and possibly the cat), did you really want me to
bring that back to sit in your lab for a few years?

Carol

--
Carol A. Nickolai

Anthropology                            Anthropology and Geography
University of Pennsylvania              Community College of Philadelphia
email: [log in to unmask]           email: [log in to unmask]