HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrick Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:13:07 -0500
Paul-

As a point of further clarification--those who are giving papers in session
at Kings Manor will have laptops provided by the University of York. Those
presenting at the York Moat House will have to provide their own laptop.
You only need one laptop per session, and I would suggest that the
presenters in each session get together and download all of their
presentations well in advance of their session. I understand that each
presenter will be informed where their session will be held at some point
in the next few days. York looks like it is going to be a great
meeting--see you there.

Pat Garrow