HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:01:44 -0500
The Blackburn Press is a relatively new publishing company, dedicated to
keeping in print and available for purchase book titles that larger
publishers have lost interest in and have declared "out of print."

The following book has been mentioned to us as worth reprinting. We'd very
much appreciate your reaction to this title:

The Bottle Book: A Comprehensive Guide to Historic, Embossed Medicine
Bottles by Richard E. Fike

Of course, we'd also be delighted to hear about any other titles you think
would merit bringing back into print and made available again.

Please respond directly to me.

Thank you.

Mary S. Donovan

The Blackburn Press

Post Office Box 287

Caldwell, NJ 07006

Tel: 973-228-7077

Fax: 973-228-7276

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Website:  <http://www.blackburnpress.com> www.blackburnpress.com