HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:45:22 -0700
Wow...that's a Lot of stuff (elements) on ONE button!  I don't know
anything about Civil War relics...or buttons...but can't pass up a
challenge to search the net. heh heh.

Have you checked this site?:
http://www.relicman.com/butc.htm

And then you could always post your query on such a relic hunters forum as
this:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forum/relichunting/archives/19990906/

I see several button ID postings here...