HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:28:51 -0800
Feb. 10, 2004
Sarah,
I have identified several dozen frozen Charlottes/Charlies in various sites
in San Diego County.  Most notably, the Indian School in Old Town, the
Courthouse site in downtown San Diego, and the Corona Hotel in El Cajon.
They show up in rural as well as urban sites.  If you want references,
please contact me off list.
Susan Walter