Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:01:52 +0200
From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to Richard, Jim, Nick and list meister Dave,

I had assebled a list myself that coincide with some of the suggestions
that has been mentioned, but knowing the width of the list's members
knowledge I was sure that there must be thing availible that I will miss,
that will be be obvius to someone else.  My reason for asking is that
I'm planning some programming on the theme: What sounded in the concert
venues in 1905: for the 2005 season.  A look back at what was exciting
and brand new a hundred years ago.

Nick Jones thought it:

>Fun, but too easy!

And found me a few tidbits quite beyond my scope, especially:

>The Dalmatian, opera by Mona McBurney.  See
>http://www.pioneerwomen.com.au/gentlearts.htm

Its things like this that really sets of my archeological soul..  This
also refocuses on one of My old pet peeves; the masculine concentration
of cultural life, both then and now.  Besides Ms McBurney I only spotted
two names on the lists that I recognize as women (Beach and Chaminade
on Dave's list).

from reading Your lists I see that I have lots of more digging and
thinkin' to do, thanks for this push forward!

peter lundin, gothenburg.se -  Counting the days: DDS 100 (1906-2006)