Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 20:01:12 -0500
7bit
From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Find below info. that came into my mail box via. Manitoba Provincial
Apiarist, Rheal LaFreniere.

I regret also that this material appears to be on the public market that
apparently have with no answers at the moment to so many basic
questions, and hope that other future substances are supplied with
adequate research data before release into the field environment.
The attached list of questioning requests associated with this
Provisional registration is IMHO incredible to read.

I also regret the residue levels quoted when associated with the time
periods indicated. They appear protracted to say the least.

Also hope that Agriculturalists heed the advice and bury or dispose of
seed in a manner that removes potential harm to other wildlife and that
they follow the advice of not using the pesticide too often.

Also crossing my fingers as yet another toxic substance is released into
the honeybee realm.
Regards,
Peter