HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Blackburn Press <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:46:17 -0500
Bottle Makers and Their Marks by Julian Harrison Toulouse (reprint, 1971
Edition) is again available on our website,
http://www.blackburnpress.com/archaeology.html, ready for immediate
shipping.

Bottle Makers and Their Marks is a paperback (ISBN 1930665342, 624 pages)
and retails for $69.95 US.

Do you want even MORE CLASSIC TOULOUSE?  Coming in January 2005 is his Fruit
Jars: A Collectors' Manual (reprint, 1969 Edition), named by reviewers as
the "definitive book on fruit jars and seals."   Fruit Jars: A Collectors'
Manual is a paperback (ISBN 1930665660, 542 pages) and will retail for
$62.95 US.  Advance orders are now being taken at The Blackburn Press
website, http://www.blackburnpress.com/archaeology.html.

If you like Bottle Makers and Their Marks, consider ordering Marks of
American Potters by Edwin Atlee Barber (reprint, 1904 Edition), which
includes the marks used by factories, patterns, workmen or decorators in
America to the time of this book's original printing.  Marks of American
Potters is a paperback (ISBN 1930665415, 182 pages) and retails for $32.95
US, http://www.blackburnpress.com/archaeology.html.

THERE'S MORE--type in "toulouse" as the Coupon Code and receive free
shipping in the continental U.S.-for one book, two books, three books,
more-order ANY book, not just the ones listed here, ANY number of copies,
until December 15 and the shipping is on The Blackburn Press to thank you
for your patience!  This offer is valid only when ordering from our website.

Please let me know if I can help you.  The Blackburn Press appreciates your
interest in its books.

Mary S. Donovan

The Blackburn Press

Publishers of classic scientific and technical books

Post Office Box 287

Caldwell, NJ 07006

Tel: 973-228-7077

Fax: 973-228-7276