ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jasonJayStevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:16:15 -0400

The Children's Science Explorium in Boca Raton is a small museum, on
the scale of which I believe you're inquiring.
They are an aspect of the city's Parks and Rec department and they
operate out of a building located on the grounds of a fantastic city
park.
Marci Piasecki was the director when I was down there last year.

Good luck!

JasonJayStevens
exhibitDeveloper
annArborHands-OnMuseum