ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:58:38 -0400

It also might be worth looking into the CILS program jointly run by the
Exploratorium and UC Santa Cruz.  This is an NSF funded program that I
believe is intended to create more formal education leadership for
inquiry-based learning in the classroom.  But it also might be good for
someone who wants an advanced degree and plans to remain in the
informal science world.  You should be able to google it, but if you
want contact info, please email me offlist.

Eric Siegel
Director, Planning & Program Development
Connections Project Director
New York Hall of Science
47-01 111th Street
Queens, NY 11369