HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Amy C. Kowal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy C. Kowal
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:37:35 -0500
The Charles Pinckney site was excavated from 1991-2000 by SEAC at least
one field season per year sometimes more, but prior to us, Brockington
and Associates and Julia King did their own excavations. Database
management should be completed within the next few weeks and Bennie is
currently working on the report. I expect it done by the end of the year.
As a side note, I am working on theories of ethnicity formation of
African American slaves for my dissertation and that should be completed
2005 if all goes well.

Amy C. Kowal
Dept. of Anthropology
Florida State University