ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:47:55 -0700

Natalia,

Thanks for your help... your recommendation led me to another
website where I found a bibliography of physics demonstration
books...

The one I was looking for was

Joseph, A., P.F. Brandwein, E. Morholt, H. Pollack and J. F. Castka.
A Sourcebook for the Physical Sciences, Harcourt, Brace and World:
New York (1961).

Dave Taylor