ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matthew Wenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:06:27 -0700

Hi Michelle!

I'm glad to hear things are going forward with prototyping for the
exhibit!  How exciting!

The Exploratorium has a couple of sextant exhibits for sale.  Here are
the URL's:

http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibit_services/exhibits/b/
body_sextant.html
and
http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibit_services/exhibits/s/sextant.html

Hopefully there is someone on the list who can comment on these.
Perhaps you can contact someone in SanFrancisco and see if there are
evaluations to go along with these components.

If I see anything else, i'll forward it on!

Matthew Wenger
Flandrau Science Center
University of Arizona, Tucson