From:
Dave Harman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 06:52:00 -0700
Ramiro Arguello wrote:

>I will not buy another CD wich is not SACD or DVD-A.

Well, OK ...

But let me ask you .. which is more important - the music or the sound?

Sure, I wouldn't buy  a bad sounding CD of a piece I really liked but I
also wouldn't pass by a regular CD of a piece I really wanted to add to
my collection just because it wasn't SACD or DVD-A

All things being equal, my listening pleasure leans more to the music
than to the sound.  Yes, I like good sound - and really good sound along
with a piece of music I enjoy is one of life's great pleasures.

But a lot of music I want to hear is NOT on SACD or DVD-A and I'm not
willing to put off the pleasure of hearing that music while I wait for
the newest technology to get around to recording it for me.

Dave Harman