"Stephen E. Bacher" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:15:50 -0500
Mitch Friedfeld <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm sure there is a lot to learn about this cycle.  Can anybody recommend
>a book that leans toward the non-technical aspect of the work?  Something
>along the lines of the Cambridge music series would be ideal.

Not so long ago, a poster to this list began a series of in-depth analyses
of the Winterreise poetry, song by song.  Unfortunately, he never completed
it.  More unfortunately, I cannot recall the name of the poster.  Most
unfortunately, I cannot locate the searchable archives of this list
anymore.  Help?

 - seb