From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:34:50 +0200
Hey, I know Andrew! How wonderful that he's still out there working,
and that his music is gaining recognition.  Thinking back on my many years
of playing new music he stands out as one of the most interesting composers
I've worked with.  I played the premiere of his string quartet, also a
big piece at about 45 minutes, with long sections over Indian rhythmic/
melodic patterns, sections of astounding beauty, a fascinating work. I
second Bernard's recommendation of his music.

Dave Runnion
Mallorca, Spain