ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eugene Maurakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:25:30 -0500

Dear Julie, I received your voice message and will catch up with you on our adult programming (e.g. lecture series and field trips) after Thanksgiving.

Eugene G. Maurakis, Ph.D.
Museum Scientist and Director of Life and Environmental Sciences Programs
Science Museum of Virginia
2500 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220-2054
804.864.1413