HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"McAlexander, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:56:09 -0600
Alaisdair,

Do you have a picture of a broken edge to post.  Although the description
you have given leaves little dought as to what you are talking about, "a
picture is worth a thousand words."  This would alleviate any
misunderstandings as to what sky blue, vs. corn flower blue, or light blue,
or any other blue might be.

William McAlexander