ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mano Talaiver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:43:27 -0400

We will be interested in knowing more about the two exhibits and would
like to estimate the shipping costs, dimensions, exhibit space need etc.
Please email [log in to unmask]
with images, dimensions etc.
Dr. Fishback is the Director of Education
Center for Science Education
Science Museum of VA
2500 West Broad St
Richmond, VA 23220