ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Darryl Reiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:37:17 -0400

Feel free to contact me to learn about our icamp program, which we are
making available to museums under a licensing arrangement.  We teach 4
core technology competencies including, engineering and robotics,
animation, graphic design and video game programming.  It is appropriate
for children aged 7-14.  Our programs have run at the Ontario Science
Centre and will soon begin at the Singapore Science Centre.

I can arrange for remote online demonstration of the software and
curriculum.

Darryl Reiter
The Children's Technology Workshop
www.ctworkshop.com