HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kris Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:18:03 +1000
Seeking Chris Mcconville contact details

Hi all,

I am trying to get in contact with Robert Hughes (Tyranny of Distance).  If anyone has a current email address or other details for him could they email me off list, or Robert, if you are reading could you get in touch with me by replying to this message,

Thanks,

 Kris

LOCKHART BILL <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I bought a sheet of 60 cent stamps today and am up to a dozen orders for the CD. I
still will not charge anything for the service, but if anyone wants to send me a couple
of dollars, I will certainly not refuse. Several of you have offered. My return address
will be on the CD mailer.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
New Mexico State University