HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chris Pickerell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:58:59 -0400
I'm no expert, but it doesn't look like it would be 19th century from the
form of the letters.   I could be totally off, but I'll leave it to people
on the list that I forwarded pictures to.  Also, the local person that I
showed it to is very knowledgeable for the region and was estimating 18th or
even 17th century.