HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:52:24 +0000
And yes the time limit 3 days on site - is of their own making - one of the
controversial aspects of TT over here. I doubt they revolutionized anything
at SMC (actually the results were disappointing) but the best bit of TT is
their liberal use of geophysics. To see how useful these techniques are try
the archaeological prospection resources site at Bradford University
http://www.bradford.ac.uk/acad/archsci/subject/archpros/archp_nf.php

paul courtmey