HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:55:20 +0000
Denis- Come to SHA in York or even better find the money for me to lecture
in Aus (My rheumatism could do with the warmth) and you can have my
autograph as many times as you want. Unfortunately the last time I got asked
to autograph a paper I had to disappoint the young African scholar by
pointing out the paper was by another paul courtney- an economic geographer
who shares my interest in small towns but in a totally different period.

paul courtney
Leicester
UK