HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Leonard Cohan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:55:55 -0500
G.Carver:  Thanks for your prompt response re: state archaeological standards.  It should be a very useful source and I look forward to it on-line  Your compilation of European standards was most useful for those of us interested in such things.  They should make for a most interesting comparative exercise.  Best regards, Leonard Cohan.