HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Laura West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:57:27 -0600
There was at least one frozen charlotte sans head and limbs found in the
area of Geronimo, Guadalupe Co., Tx.  I wrote about it for a PBS&J CRM
report on state Hwy. 130, but that "unneccessary" section was edited out. I
agree with you that they are fairly common.

Laura West
M&S Engineering
Spring Branch, Tx.