HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:12:35 -0500
From:
Michael Pfeiffer <[log in to unmask]>
base64

PS:  Jim Beam has been around for a couple of hundred years and the name is

recognizable by the general public.

Smoke (Michael A.) Pfeiffer, RPA

Ozark-St. Francis National Forests

605 West Main Street

Russellville, Arkansas 72801

(479) 968-2354  Ext. 233

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

             Cathy Spude

             gov>                                                       To

             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]

             HISTORICAL                                                 cc

             ARCHAEOLOGY

             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject

             >                         Quality whiskey and cigars

             08/23/2004 09:33

             AM

             Please respond to

                HISTORICAL

                ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCHers:

I have a friend who is writing a novel. He'd like to know the brand name of

a good quality whiskey and cigar from about 1905. Can anyone help?

Cathy

Catherine Holder Spude ¨ Archeologist ¨ Cultural Resources Management ¨

National Park Service – Intermountain Region ¨ 505.988.6831Voice ¨

505.988.6876 Fax

 The National Park Service cares for special places saved by the American

              people so that all may experience our heritage.