ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:41:32 -0500

Hi, Sara:

Is there an alternative to registering with USDA?  We did it for our
leaf cutter ant display.  If you want more info about the process, let
me know.  Also, I remember you were planning to visit.  Did that ever
happen? If so, sorry I missed you...if not, always welcome!

Eric Siegel
Executive VP
    Programs and Planning
New York Hall of Science