HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stephen Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:10:23 -0700
Maybe I missed something in your original post - but since there is no plant 19 for the O-I period - just which location is your "19" around the mark?  Left is plant, year in two digits is right, mold is to bottom.

Charles Redwine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I'm the first one to admit I may not know what I'm talking about. Its just
in my unscientific memory we find a lot of darn fragments of bottle bases,
such that I never find Toulouse very helpful in ID'ing except as "Owens;"
with not a picture or other help for historic bottle glass illiterates like
me to find out any exact factory of origin or date.

Charles Redwine