HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jane Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:20:50 -0500

I'm writing on behalf of a medievalist friend.  Does anyone know of
documentation of medieval folks marking their hunting weapons so they
could tell their own from those of others?  It may be best to reply off
the list, as I doubt there is much widespread interest in this topic.

Thanks~

Jane

Jane L. Brown
Anthropology/Sociology