Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:25:19 +0000
From:
David Harbin <[log in to unmask]>
I see Chailly's Sacre, Firebird & Apollo are to be rereleased in a Double
Decca.  Are they any good?  I am intruiged by the thought of a Cleveland
Sacre as it is such a good orchestra.  Plus the demonstration sound.

Also I see there will be three other Chailly Double Decca's:

Zemlinsky Lyric Symphony & Florentine Tragedy (this looks good)

Schoenburg Gurreleider (overrated)

Hindemith Kammermusick (isn't the Abbado BPO better?)

All the best,

David Harbin
Nottingham, UK