HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:20:34 +0100
Dear Colleagues,

I'm having difficulty tracking down the following.  No library in the UK
or the Netherlands has them.  They were probably only of a very limited
circulation.

If you know of a library that has them, or know where I could buy them,
please let me know!  If anyone has them, and would be prepared to get
them copied for me, I would, of course, reimburse all costs.

Ambagtsheer, F.F. & Franken, F. Cochin, Heritage Zone Project, India. A
mixture of cultures, Results of fieldwork 1992

Barendsen, R. VOC vestingen aan de Coromandelkust 1963

Barendsen, R. VOC vestingen aan de Malabarkust 1966

Haviser, Jay B. Lecture series / training course on diagnostic Dutch
artefacts from the Netherlands Antilles, November 23-28 1998 ms prepaed
for the Patrimonio Cultural de Venezuela

De Kat & Vis Architects Pakhuizen in Hirado 1637-1639   1998

Maseland, J. Urban growth and architecture of Dutch period Columbo and
restoration VOC hospital 1982

With thanks and best wishes to all,

Pat
(research student, Department of Archaeology, University of York)
--
Pat Reynolds
   "It might look a bit messy now,