HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 05:17:32 -0700
Subscriber's,

Yesterday, I discovered the web page title Nails for Historical
Archaeologists at  http://www.digitalpresence.com/histarch/nails.html and I
was please to read a list of references. On the subject of nails, do any of
this list subscriber's specialize in nails, or do you have any other web
sites or forums/lists to suggest on the same topic?

In Eastern Canada, there is very little interest on nails, but my friend
researcher at the Acadian Museum http://www.umoncton.ca/maum and myself do
have a great interest in getting more knowledge. For our purpose, it
provides helpful information for dating old Acadian historical houses. Our
interest is mainly in the Atlantic Provinces (Eastern Canada). Most of our
research has been done in the Province of New Brunswick where we both
reside.

In addition, do any subscriber's have an up to date email address for David
Moyer?

Robert Richard
Robertville, New Brunswick
Canada.