HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:56:47 -0400
17th century Connecticut, so sorry, by residents of Seatauket, many
settlers originally from the Charles River, Massachusetts's,
complained about not having a mill and the cost to grind grain in
Connecticut was 1/6 (one-sixth)  of the produce which I think did not
included transportation across the Long Island Sound about the widest
point also in it a good 20 nautical miles.

George Myers