HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:09:29 -0400
Well not having seen the movie and my mother's composed of the people
alleged would have nothing to do with each other (Urquhart's, McEntee's,
Myers' and Gregory's) we perhaps should look for more cosmic reasons for
such familiarity. I read that Irish archaeologists are looking for the 560
AD (or so) event of a comet exploding over Ireland somewhere, and the extent
of its affects. We know many of the "Scots" came after to "Scotland's" west
coast and to the Picts there mostly on the east coast of Scotland who also
had some relations with Scandinavians (contested historical record) perhaps
a major tragedy as "Fingle" crashed into the Earth caused the separated
peoples to "come together". HAs anyone heard further of the comet event in
Ireland's further research? Perhaps Arthur too, is of a similar tale, from
different sides of the Wye River, as lately it's stated a Welsh family built
Stonehenge, to keep time for coal excavation.

George Myers
(a lot of us in Yorkshire)