HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:04:02 +0800
My Ph.D research is on the colonisation of the NW of Western Australia. Part
of it is on how sea transport affected land colonisation in WA and another
part deals with the NW Pearling industry although mostly the social and town
development affects of the trade in Asian workers for the industry, not the
trading routes themselves.

Gaye