HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:57:29 -0800
Forwarded with permission -

"Mackey, Douglas (PEB)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:To: "*ANTHROGRAD (E-mail)" ,
"*ASNJ (E-mail)" ,
"*Multiple Recipients of List (E-mail)" ,
"*Ncshpo-Listserv (E-mail)" ,
"*Nyac-L (E-mail)" ,
"*Nysaa-List (E-mail)" ,
"*Ontario Archaeology Society (E-mail)" ,
"*Socitey for Pennsylvania Archaeology (E-mail)" ,
"Amanda Sutphin (E-mail)"