HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Greer, Brian K Mr CONT DPW/AFZP-PWV" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:59:00 -0500
I am a member of the SHA and would be very interested in obtaining them.  I
will pay for all shipping costs.  Please reply if they have not already been
spoken for so I can send you my mailing address along with a check/money
order for shipping.

Thanks,

Brian K. Greer
Brian K. Greer
Consulting Cultural Resource Management Assistant/IASO Alternate
Universe Technologies, Inc.
Environmental Branch, Directorate of Public Works
Fort Stewart, GA
(912) 767-0992
Fax:  (912) 767-9779
Any unattributed opinions expressed herein are mine and not of those of my
employer or the United States Government