HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nick Honerkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:36:24 -0500
Robert L Schuyler got the joke wrong. Industrial archaeologists would have
instantly recognized the style and therefore the date of the rails, and
made special note of recent use-wear; such attributes are the wind under
their wings. It is NON-industrial historical archaeologists who got hammered.

nh