HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nick Honerkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:12:24 -0400
Lyle,

Sadly, I am one of the barium initiates. It goes away in decisive fashion.
I guess it's so foreign to the human body that it is an unwelcome and
definitely temporary guest of the GI tract.

I appreciate your information. I know absolutely nothing about the history
of dental repair/torture (or paint, or laxatives). Whatever this stuff was,
it was a toxic brew. Maybe someone was mixing up poison.

Nick