HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:44:49 -0500
Hard to believe.  If I saw Mr. Bryson, heading my way, I think I'd put out
the "closed" sign and lock the doors.  Judging from his books, I don't think
he has ever visited a place that he liked!   Maybe if he is on the payroll,
he might be a bit happier and nicer.  <grin>

Linda Derry
Site Director
Old Cahawba Archaeological Site
719 Tremont Street
Selma, AL 36701-5446
334/875-2529

ill.xml&sS
heet=/portal/2003/09/10/ixportaltop.html