ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dawn Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:12:15 -0700

We do the sunset demonstration with our outreach programming.  In one
container we just use plain water to show no change in color.  In a second
container we use water with powdered coffee creamer (about half a teaspoon
for 12 oz of water).  It works even better with very watered down milk, but
we didn't want to travel with bad milk.

Dawn Hawkins
Executive Director
Children's Museum of Chandler