HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:12:08 -0500
From:
listservs <[log in to unmask]>
If they are looking for fieldwork opportunities, their best bet will be the AIA's Archaeological Fieldwork Opportunities Bulletin (AFOB).  It is available online or in print and features detailed information on over 225 projects as well as additional fieldwork resources.  Information is available online at www.archaeological.org/fieldwork.

Good Luck